Puffy Eyes Gel
Puffy Eyes Gel firms and tightens puffyness around the eyes. The remarkable - often instantly visible - firming action effect comes from the newly discovered flower Spilanthes Acmella Flower. The flower extract makes the fibroblast cells literally pull the skin’s fiber-network tightly together - like a spider in the web. A cocktail of other vegetable extracts provide an effect of reducing fatty tissue depots and stimulates the micro vessels to become more tight and reduces edema. Caffeine is also present to consume energy and further reduce the fatty tissue underneath the skin. Apply the Puffy Eyes Gel both morning and evening on cleansed skin and feel the immediate pleasant cooling sensation when the product starts to penetrate the skin.
- Actively firming collagen and tightening in the deep dermal tissues
- A break-through in non-invasive techniques
- Provides a pleasant cooling while penetrating deeply
- Aqua (Water)
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Polysorbate 20
- Saccharide Isomerate
- Propylene Glycol
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- Iodized Hydrolyzed Zein, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract and Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Seed Extract
is a well-documented mixture of active ingredients that help the skin’s deepest layers to exude excessive waste substances and prevent the storage of fat beneath the skin. Contains caffeine that activates the skin to consume extra energy to avoid the reformation of fatty deposits.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
- Sodium Ursolate and Sodium Oleanolate
are two very powerful ingredients with a unique capacity to repair aged and sun damaged skin. The most remarkable scientific findings are the recreated collagen fibre structures at the same level as found in young skin. This rejuvenates completely the treated skin, including a striking recreation of the surface of the skin’s micro-topography.
- Alcohol Denat.
- Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract
is a newly discovered exotic plant extract, that relaxes the skin’s underlying expression muscles – somewhat similar to the effect achieved by injections of a Botulinum Toxin drug. This ingredient works only when a complete trans-dermal penetration is achieved. Beauté Pacifique’s patented Squalane-based, delivery system is the key to make this possible with a non-medical, cosmetics product.
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Parfum (Fragrance)
- Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Sodium Benzoate
- Citric Acid